Tax Debt Resolution
There IS light at the end of the tunnel!
You’re here because you owe the IRS money for back taxes. In these tough economic times it could be a lot of money. You want to do the right thing and pay what you owe, but, if you could have you would have by now.
You owe it to yourself and your family to take advantage of IRS debt relief programs that were created to give you and your family the opportunity to get out from under this IRS tax debt burden once and for all.
- How will I feel to no longer be in fear because I owe the IRS money?
- What will it be like when I don’t wake up thinking about my IRS tax debt problems?
- What is the cost of trying to take on the IRS without experienced help on my side?
- Why shouldn't I take advantage of tax relief programs when so many others do?
- How much more interest and penalties do I want to let accrue before I do something to put an end to this tax problem?
3 Reasons To Not Delay
Yes, we want you to hire us, but, there's much more at stake.
1. The longer you wait, the more the IRS suspects tax fraud and evasion (criminal offenses) and they get nastier and nastier! Many people do nothing because they are paralyzed by fear, but the IRS won't see that.
2. Penalties and interest are accruing RAPIDLY!
3. There is good news. You may have more options than you thought! IRS tax relief programs can turn your financial situation around.
Now is the time to act. There is light at the end of the tunnel.
The solution to ending your IRS tax debt burden is just a phone call away.
Call Tim Bubel, CPA today at: 214-205-2264 or Click Here to find out how we can help.
During your tax debt consultation we’ll answer any questions you may have about the IRS collection process, and we will review your case to determine your best course of action so you can make a fresh start. The most important part is going forward – we can work with you so that it never happens again.
Whether you use us or not, our advice doesn't change - get professional help to navigate the confusing waters of the IRS!